Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

kiwitrees, html, translation, Support/Bug Reporting, calendar, clippings cart, Themes change, survey, descendant, album, clipboard, 3.3.1, fact, button, living, 3.2.1, .mo, upgrade, session, Google Maps, internal messaging, 3.3.0, locked out, special character, xmas, prefix, cookie, tags, block, menu, danish, Favourites, ID notes, spouse, set link, beta, husband, re-order, fancy tree view, privacy, redirect, design, json, sidebar, php 5.6, progress, 3.2.3, repo, backup, abbreviate, MAC, transifex, flags, pop-ups, age, Fancy imagebar, server, individual resource, themes, title

Topic:   Widgets sidebar – Message display incomplete  

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by clandav clandav 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      clandav
      clandav
      Participant

129 posts

Just noticed that in 3.3.0 the widgets sidebar message display is not correct. In my instance, the summary bar shows “3 messages”. When I click the arrow head to open the message display, it is incomplete; the Send Message window and send button display correctly but only the first message and the first line of the second message appear – no third message, no ability to scroll down and no delete button (I can’t remember what else used to appear at the bottom of the display, but it is no longer there, seemingly overlaid with the summary bars of the other items selected to be in the widget side bar).

Ron in France
      kiwitrees 3.3.1; PHP 7.0.23; MySQL 5.6.37 ;

clandav
      clandav
      Participant

129 posts

Further to this, the problem seems not to be limited to the Messages display, as the Favourites display is also partly overlaid by the following two summary bars – in my case ‘Who is Online’ and ‘Journal’.
      I should mention that I use webtrees theme. I attach screenshots

Ron in France

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1480 posts

Ron, I can’t reproduce that at all. Not on my site, or yours. Not even on your site logged in as you.

I’m also using Chrome browser, which it looks like you are too from your images.

Have you cleared the browser cache since upgrading?

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      clandav
      clandav
      Participant

129 posts

Have you cleared the browser cache since upgrading?

YES – I thought!!! I at least went through the motions of clearing the cache, but having now done it again and found that everything works just fine, it seems I must have failed to tick the right box.
      SORRY – Hangs head in shame!

Ron in France

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.