Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

timeout, github, lists individuals families, album, mobile, colors theme, future, title, version, custom modules, icons, language, merge, translation, cemsus, logs, duplicates, HTML block, spouse, message contactform, age, mystyle, cousin tab, login, event, BAPM, MAC, IE problem, block, kiwitrees, defacto, check, Favourites 3.0.0, contact links, request, simpl_research, calendar.php issue, bug, pdf, Relationship, set link, footer, random_media, family fact, contacts, date, fatal error, ASSO, blank screem, permissions, watermark, sanity checker, library, gender change, latest version, pop-ups, custom text, fixing errors, Histo, Favourites

Topic:   Version 3.2.3  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Roy Roy 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

409 posts

Great job Nigel with this version!

Some of the small things most do not think about but just used to live with annoying things are fixed in a great way. Such as clear datafolder the languagefile no longer avaible for delete (thinking of how many time I have done that in a rush). Editing the facts now the media moved up so I do not have to redo the whole fact (before it was below the source)

The new feature about the relationship below name – I love it – so much easier to identify the connection for my probands 🙂

I know there is more – but just pointed out the small things too 🙂

Thank you <3

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

106 posts

Nigel:

Just wanted to second Jamie’s comments.

As usual I was traveling when you made the update available and was just now able to upload and take a look at it. The changes are appreciated. They seem to make the overall site seem more responsive and the pages quick to open.

Great job!

Roy

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.