Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

REFN, mobile, contact links, login upgrade, 3.2.2, order, fancy tree view, duplicates, fact, tools, survey, prefix, event, notes, ID notes, inactive, descendants, living, style, family facts, future, icons, calendar, clippings cart, My Page, charts, logout, simpl_research, php 7, dates, danish, 2.0.2, custom modules, prison, follow, time, immigration, contacts, IE11, statistics, add missing death, latest version, married, Require visitor authentication, wish, HTML block, kiwitrees, random_media, default individual, server, bug, repo, access roles, editor, privacy, modules, zend, translation, design, progress

Topic:   Upgrade 3.3  

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

534 posts

Hope this doesn’t jinx upgrading my other site: Followed your instructions for 3.2.3 to 3.3 and upgrade went very smooth. Didn’t mention whether to remove custom images but I didn’t find mine anyway, must have ignored adding to 3.2.3.

Clearing browser cache, you get kicked out of your site so be sure you know you can get back in. I kept open the site config page but timed out anyway. Will check out the new reports (or, new to me, and other changes before applying to my personal family site.

Didn’t see the change to Edit GEDCOM facts/events so will look forward to that in future release.

Thanks for all your efforts, kiwi.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

1 user thanked author for this post.
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

Didn’t mention whether to remove custom images but I didn’t find mine anyway, must have ignored adding to 3.2.3.

Not mentioned because not necessary to remove those.

Didn’t see the change to Edit GEDCOM facts/events so will look forward to that in future release

Remind what that was?

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

macalter
      macalter
      Participant

534 posts

resent you the file as it was offline discussion. Know it related to the list itself but not sure if I also requested to not have the date/place for facts added to a new edit window. Right now, all added tags are considered events, hence the date/place. But, at minimum, it was distinguishing in the list of tags.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

resent you the file as it was offline discussion. Know it related to the list itself but not sure if I also requested to not have the date/place for facts added to a new edit window. Right now, all added tags are considered events, hence the date/place. But, at minimum, it was distinguishing in the list of tags.

Ah, now I understand. That is still on the “Road map”, but hasn’t progressed higher than the “wish list” category at this stage.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.