Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

3.2.2, I18N, timeout, not married, pdf, REFN, 3.3.1, ASSO, validation, widget, latest version, family fact, MYSQL, add, icons, news module, beta, inactive, simpl_grey, Favourites 3.0.0, seo, Google Maps, add_asso_facts, configure, children, json, ID notes, sidebar, place, multiple marriages, 2.0.2, sanity checker, click, fatal error, fixing errors, datatables, Add a wife, kiwitrees, calendar.php issue, css, clipboard, save settings, descendant, image, close, 3.2.1, FAQ, fancy image bar, album, NCHI, charts, individual resource, check, title, ckeditor, dates, github, request, access level, 2.0

Topic:   Update 3 Kiwitrees-nova Link  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Roy Roy 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

110 posts

Nigel:

Was interested in what you have been up to so I downloaded the “work in progress” copy of NOVA using the link on your Twitter Update 3.

Tried a normal install on my local stack and get the attached error every time I try to initiate it for the first time. 3.2.2 works fine on the same stack.

No big deal at this stage of the game but I thought you should know.

Roy

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

Does the file /includes/session.php exist?

If it does, does it have the same permissions as the same file in 3.2.2?

Did you get this before or after it ran setup.exe?

(by the way – for the avoidance of confusion – the product is “kiwitrees-nova”, not “nova”)

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

110 posts

Nigel:

Not sure what caused the issue but downloaded a new copy and installed OK. Perhaps my original download dropped the session.php.

See my post to jacoline’s post.

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.