Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

roadmap, style, edit menu, prison, 3.0.0. setup, fact, time, spam, 3.3.1 Notes, beta, access level, emmigration, Export/Import, event, nickname, advanced, feedback, relationships, login upgrade, fancy image bar, wish, logs, fixing errors, edit, zend, .po, research, Favourites 3.0.0, album, dead, marriage, custom modules, cousins, 3.1, pending, colors theme, GEDCOM, family, latest version, design, Fancy imagebar, widget, blank screem, contacts, resources, default individual, getClientIp, add missing death, 7.1, Support/Bug Reporting, 3.2.2, place, partner, xenea, contact, contact links, Search and replace, flags, Advanced search, clipboard

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Translating kiwitrees 3.2.3 – next release  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

I would like to release 3.2.3 in about 1 week to 10 days. I’m confident there should be no more translation changes, unless any one finds an error in existing texts, so if you have the time you can update your own language translations any time now.

There are a few new texts and quite a lot that are described as “new” but are really updates and changes to existing translations. I am aiming to add “comments” to as many texts as possible to help put each translation into it’s correct context, but any that are still unclear just let me know.

Some of the new texts relate to features you will not have seen before. If that makes translation too difficult leave those for now. We can either catch them in the next release, or I can release just your language files via kiwitrees.net at any time.

Thanks again, as always, for all the hard work you put into these translations.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.