Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

custom modules, ID notes, album, users, 3.2.0, advanced, defacto, icons, index, not married, beta, charts, emmigration, shared note, edit interface, slideshow, abbreviate, MYSQL, living, footer, bug, danish, flags, message contactform, simpl_pages, add_asso_facts, logs, re-order, bug reporting, save settings, margin, googlemap, statistics, Themes change, data errors, dead, roadmap, updates, calendar, xenea, FAQ, fatal error, help, fixing errors, Administration, event, NCHI, spouse, mystyle, name, date, add missing death, progress, menus, add, chart, edit, sanity checker, source, MAC

Topic:   The ancestor report (the fancy one)  

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

456 posts

If I ask to hide the ancestor report in menulist it is still showing in the “overview” menu. The whole report menu is actually hidden but still ………..

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

The “ancestor report” is a completely separate menu item from the “Overview” report.

The overview is one you create in the FTV configuration for an individual of your choice.

The Ancestor report is created automatically from the root individual of your tree, or any individual you are viewing when you select that menu item.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

456 posts

see enclosed

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

The setting you show at the top of that image ONLY applies to the “ancestors” sub-item in the menu item “Reports”.

If you want to hide that Overview menu item go to Administration > Tools > Ancestors and hide it from your self-created list there.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      1 user thanked author for this post.

jacoline
      Participant

456 posts

Sorry about this. You have changed it (prolly to the right setup) I just hidden it before like that. Not a bug but actually a bug that is fixed. Im very sorry!

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.