Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

edit interface, future, ASSO, 2.0, validation, research tasks, translate, help, children, responsive menus, icons, internal messaging, merge, pages, album, menus, MAC, .po, dead, chart, 2.0.2, sanity checker, performance, blocks, ID facts, save settings, timeout, IE11, messaging, wish, follow, googlemap. modified, contacts, kiwitrees, button, zend, Fancy imagebar, contact links, 7.2, emigration, colors theme, mobile, login failure, order, ID notes, set link, surname, installation, upgrade, fixing errors, pop-ups, burial, duplicates, random_media, tools, colors, permissions, place, data errors, fancy tree view

Topic:   Thanks for 3.2.1.  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Roy Roy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

122 posts

Nigel:

I haven’t had much opportunity to work with 3.2.1 changes but one thing jumps out.

The editing menu changes and including the features of the former Family tab is bit jarring to the experienced user. Personally, I think that I am going to really like the change.

I really appreciate the way you document changes. Since there are no surprises, It certainly makes it easier to adapt to them.

Thanks for all your creativity and hard work.

Roy

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.