Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

place, statistics, event, Support/Bug Reporting, abbreviate, message contactform, media, tags, upgrade, save settings, Add a wife, title, mystyle, icons, advanced, php 7, Favourites, future, partner, custom modules, php 5.6, places, FAQ, sanity checker, prison, installation, contact links, admin, random_media, Histo, getClientIp, married, default individual, relationships, kiwitrees theme, set link, re-order, folder, index, logout, order, googlemap, links, search, roadmap, calendar, edit interface, Default record, menu, theme, prefix, MYSQL, 2.0.2, widget, NCHI, special character, Favourites 3.0.0, error, 3.1, block

Topic:   Tags on old maps  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

456 posts

Im guessing it is not only in Denmark there is access to get old maps showing the old areas where our ancestors were living. In this case I would love to mark a point at these maps (image file) in the excact area. I know face tagging has been up for discussion before. And this is prolly the same code. Could this be considered in the future to have this ability?

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1643 posts

I know face tagging has been up for discussion before. And this is prolly the same code. Could this be considered in the future to have this ability?

You are right, this would be the same code. I’m not looking at “face-tagging” as such. That implies some form of automatic recognition of faces. I am looking at the code for “image mapping” – the ability to manually add clickable-areas overlaid on any image. No idea when it might be available though, but almost certainly this year.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

456 posts

That would be nice ๐Ÿ™‚ And yeah since it is almost same code it can be use in such of face-tagging too. Specially if you make an ability to add a “text-box” with the tag ๐Ÿ™‚ Then we can just do that manually ๐Ÿ˜›

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.