Authorkiwi
Last activity4 months ago
StatusOpen
Replies3
Voices2
Participantskiwi, macalter
Actions
Tags

beta, click, 3.2.1, 1939 Register, login failure, photo, source, autocomplete, logout, .mo, support, 7.2, tools, IE11, 3.3.5, I18N, GDBR, living, inactive, errors, updates, 2.0.2, internal messaging, date, error, not married, login upgrade, clipboard, icons, 3.0.0. setup, REFN, CREM, theme, advent, partner, events of close relatives, set link, relationships, emigration, slideshow, css, webtrees 1.4.4.1, census assistant, .po, margin, white screen, 3.0.0, language, login, fancy tree view, tags, html, performance, pdf, SUBM, tree, CHR, dropbox. token, chart, locked out

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Statistics Charts  

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1721 posts

The eagle-eyed among you will notice that in the last couple of days all the charts on the statistics charts have disappeared.

This is due to a change in Google’s API for charts that kiwitrees uses. I was not aware, but it has been replaced, with effect from 18 March 2019. See: https://developers.google.com/chart/image/

I will get these functions re-written and a new release available as soon as possible – but it will be a couple of weeks at least I’m afraid.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1721 posts

Some of you may have noticed that the charts are working normally again.

Don’t get too excited though😒

As far as I can discover Google are using a rolling switch-off, of increasing length, to ensure users become aware that the system will be turned off and a replacement is necessary.

I am working on that.

Nigel
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

467 posts

Haven’t been working on my family tree for quite some time. Is the download posted updated to include the statistics charts?

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1.2;  Firefox 66.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1721 posts

Haven’t been working on my family tree for quite some time. Is the download posted updated to include the statistics charts?

No. That was released before this change by Google. Still working on statistics charts, although as per latest comment from me above, they are currently working OK anyway.

But you should still upgrade if you haven’t already.

Nigel
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.