Search Forums
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

    chart, default individual, CHR, pop-ups, special character, danish, xenea, emmigration, descendants, wish, latest version, click, button, timeout, colors, reports, performance, missing data, access roles, title, 3.3.0, .po, cousins, 7.2, webtrees 1.4.4.1, relationships, Batch Updates, 3.2.3, survey, source, dates, library, last change date, research, message contactform, sanity, login, roadmap, clippings cart, folder, Google Maps, census assistant, Add a wife, upgrade, married, spam, 2.0, edit, immigration, custom text, language, Favourites 3.0.0, locked out, future, 7.1, simpl_pages, edit menu, family fact, add_asso_facts, translation

    Topic:   SQL error on export/import  

    This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 years, 10 months ago.

    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Posts
    • #3297
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

      110 posts

      Nigel:

      I exported a test installation tree GEDCOM file and then attempted to import it back in without any edits to the file. Keep getting the following error “SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column ‘d_julianday1’ at row 1”. I cannot find anything wrong with the dates in the file. It is the first time I tried this since kiwitrees Ver. 2.0.2

      Any ideas?

      Thanks?

      Roy

      Roy

      Roy

      Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

      #3298
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

      1636 posts

      Can you send me the GEDCOM file?

      Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      #3299
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

      110 posts

      Nigel:

      Will email it tomorrow morning, will be away the rest of the evening.

      Thanks.

      Roy

      Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

      #3300
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

      1636 posts

      Roy, bad news I’m afraid. It imported perfectly on both my development system, and the demo system here at kiwitrees.net. I tried both as the demo is virtually standard kiwitrees.2.0.2, whereas my development system has had many changes since then, though I can’t recall any that would have any link to the error you are seeing.

      Just in case it is something in the way your server is configured I have reviewed all the dates to see if there are any that might cause problems. There are a couple that are wrong so you could try another import after correcting these. The following have lines numbers from a simple text view of the GEDCOM file you sent me:

      77295 2 DATE 1884 MAR
      241441 2 DATE /25/1884
      110682 2 DATE 16 APR
      171585 2 DATE 17 FB 1962
      77295 2 DATE 1884 MAR
      104389 2 DATE 19 MAR
      184738 2 DATE 19 MAR
      127943 2 DATE 20 OCT
      101719 2 DATE 25 SEP
      110688 2 DATE 29 MAY
      258558 2 DATE 30 AUG
      184957 2 DATE AB T 1970
      75077 2 DATE AF 04 MAR 1909
      71770 2 DATE ANT 1923
      118227 2 DATE AUG

      The ones with no year are possibly the most contentious. (like 2 DATE 20 OCT) They are probably not the cause of the error, but will make life hard for the code in many places. Basically I recommend that a date is not a date without a year. If you only know the day/month, include it as a note until the year is identified.

      Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      #3301
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

      110 posts

      Nigel:

      Thanks for going “way beyond” with your assistance.

      Correcting the dates didn’t do the trick. There must be an issue in the MySQL database. I will be rebuilding the test site when I have some free time. Thank goodness it didn’t happen on my live site.

      Thanks again for all your help.

      Roy

      Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

      #3302
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

      1636 posts

      I’ve not got access right now, but tell me what the structure of your wt_dates table is and I’ll compare it with mine. That is the table your error report is pointing to, and suggests an unusual limit on the size of the d_julianday1 column.

      Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      #3303
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

      1636 posts

      I’ve not got access right now, but tell me what the structure of your wt_dates table is and I’ll compare it with mine. That is the table your error report is pointing to, and suggests an unusual limit on the size of the d_julianday1 column.

      Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

    The topic ‘SQL error on export/import’ is closed to new replies.