Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Add a wife, calendar, translate, menu, contact, charts, simpl_pages, resources, seo, family, margin, Batch Updates, mobile, watermark, Favourites, last change date, shared note, danish, add_asso_facts, Default record, defacto, research, php 7, sanity, googlemap. modified, census, administration pages, individual resource, places, calendar.php issue, future, emigration, road map, reports, kiwitrees 2.0.2, cousin tab, data errors, new feature, notes, 3.1, batch update, husband, message contactform, chart, advanced, messaging, special character, image, GEDCOM, random_media, Canada, pop-ups, shared notes, login upgrade, permissions, webtrees 1.4.4.1, .po, version, request, locked out

Tagged: 

Topic:   Source citation autocomplete  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

In the dropdown for the citation connected to Source I have a couple of entries that are incorrect. How do I find the records? Both are partial of a full word. (Engag instead of Engagement, just as example.)

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
      [updated: 07 Oct 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

Administration > Tools > Batch update > Search and replace.

Settings:
      Search method: Whole words only
      Case insensitive: tick (unless you are confident in case in question.
      Search text/pattern: engag
      Replacement text: This will vary depending on the result. Case-sensitivity can not be applied to the replacement, so if you find Engag you will need to replace with Engagement; find engag, replace with engagement. Alternatively, don’t tick Case insensitive and search first for Engag with the upper case replacement; then again for engag with the lower case replacement.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.