Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

contacts, repo, translate, NCHI, prefix, shared note, 3.0.0, immigration, events of close relatives, message contactform, session, bug reporting, Export/Import, resources, MYSQL, menus, ckeditor, married, IE11, 3.2.1, clipboard, Support/Bug Reporting, button, family, Favourites 3.0.0, image, Fancy imagebar, simpl_research, lists, marriage, custom text, HTML block, cousins, css, ASSO, server, formatting, duplicates, Administration, kiwitrees, re-order, Require visitor authentication, Favourites, research, add, xmas, privacy, access roles, pages, help, burial, googlemaps, googlemap, version, colors theme, relationships, request, batch update, progress, slideshow

Topic:   Simpl_pages  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

I had some books using the pages mod and I have lost them since the upgrade. The menu links where http://tree.potts.net.au/module.php?mod=Potts&mod_action=show&pages_id=457

Is there a help page I can use to set these up again?

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

As per your other query, this is related to the previous upgrade. I suspect in this case I’ll need to access your server to see the best solution. I’ll talk to you offline about that.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.