Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

release, php 7, image, validation, simpl_pages, duplicates, login failure, age, kiwitrees 2.0.2, husband, defacto, type, google, transifex, place, login upgrade, autocomplete, webtrees 1.4.4.1, white screen, resources, data errors, Export/Import, styles, themes, redirect, merge, beta, custom text, installation, editor, survey, advent, 3.0.0 widgets, not married, timeout, family, new feature, messaging, order, dead, CREM, dropbox. token, pages, edit menu, descendants, places, IE problem, permissions, administration pages, F.A.B., tools, configure, ASSO, shared note, gender change, folder, simpl_research, multiple marriages, spouse, spam

Topic:   Simpl_pages  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

I had some books using the pages mod and I have lost them since the upgrade. The menu links where http://tree.potts.net.au/module.php?mod=Potts&mod_action=show&pages_id=457

Is there a help page I can use to set these up again?

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1484 posts

As per your other query, this is related to the previous upgrade. I suspect in this case I’ll need to access your server to see the best solution. I’ll talk to you offline about that.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.