Kiwitrees on Twitter

family, .mo, lists individuals families, 3.0.0. setup, 3.1, 7.1, css, Georgian, access level, Batch Updates, children, folder, google, widget, googlemap. modified, themes, feedback, add, Histo, add_asso_facts, library, 3.2.1, burial, blank screem, errors, tags, 7.2, fatal error, defacto, Themes change, help, datatables, responsive menus, Administration, index, 3.3.3, date, 2.0, Require visitor authentication, merge, media, xmas, nickname, family fact, census assistant, news module, users, marriage, redirect, advanced, colors, BAPM, logs, places, kiwitrees theme, GEDCOM, locked out, emigration, 1939 Register, 7.0

Topic:   Simpl_pages  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

41 posts

I had some books using the pages mod and I have lost them since the upgrade. The menu links where

Is there a help page I can use to set these up again?

1612 posts

As per your other query, this is related to the previous upgrade. I suspect in this case I’ll need to access your server to see the best solution. I’ll talk to you offline about that.

My personal kiwitrees site is
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.