Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

configure, margin, cousin tab, button, googlemap. modified, performance, design, latest version, tools, advanced, resources, event, tabs, feedback, emigration, living, access level, journal, kiwitrees 2.0.2, autocomplete, name, surname, privacy, clippings cart, googlemap, not married, HTML block, Histo, check, chart, illegitimate, type, installation, logout, .po, pdf, cookie, survey, add_asso_facts, message contactform, validation, married, responsive menus, place, kiwitrees, advent, calendar.php issue, research, translate, ID notes, Export/Import, Batch Updates, language, random_media, duplicates, Administration, custom text, bug reporting, Google Maps, batch update

Tagged: 

Topic:   Simpl_MySQLDumper add on no longer supported.  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

It has been brought to my attention that

a) The datbase backup / restore tool MySQLDumper does not work if you are using PHP 7.0+. See: http://forum.mysqldumper.de/viewtopic.php?t=7541%5B/b%5D%5B/i%5D

b) For that reason the developer of the tool no longer maintains it and has declared the project closed.

If you are using it with the Simpl_MySQLDumper module in kiwitrees it will continue to work until you upgrade your server to PHP 7.

I cannot therefore recommend that any new user install or uses this module.

I am currently looking at alternatives, and hopefully might be able to incorporate something into kiwitrees that does a similar job without the need for an external product.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.