Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

fact, I18N, GEDCOM, name, sanity checker, repo, defacto, 3.2.2, edit, Histo, style, kiwitrees 2.0.2, advent, title, add, github, research, 2.0.2, theme, login upgrade, privacy, sidebar, REFN, family navigator, Themes change, delete, Favourites 3.0.0, Batch Updates, Favourites, google, css, colors theme, access level, descendants, Advanced search, image, button, hover, resources, dead, HTML block, Administration, 3.0.0. setup, bug reporting, session, ASSO, configure, marriages, contact links, surname, Extra menus, message contactform, white screen, contacts, cousin tab, translation, icons, mystyle, design, census

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Server issues in last 12 hours  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

Just a quick note to apologise to everyone for the server failures over the last 12 hours. It is now fixed and you should have full normal access.

It was caused by a large number of concurrent connections to the kiwitrees domain exceeding it’s limit and not declining.

It has been reset now and we have also also increased it’s resources.

Looking over the last 30 days it has reached the limit a few times but has always dropped back down on it’s own, but didn’t this time. We are doing further research to find where that is coming from, but a sustained spam attempt seems likely. I confidently say “attempt” as apart from the inconvenience of blocked access there has been no breach of our security.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.