Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

html, events of close relatives, places, survey, illegitimate, set link, updates, bug reporting, family, album, folder, lists, data errors, Favourites, hover, responsive menus, json, calendar.php issue, menu, translate, media, 3.1, immigration, duplicates, relationships, getClientIp, styles, image, message contactform, mystyle, roadmap, BURI, danish, css, road map, living, reports, gender change, kiwitrees, add, clippings cart, cemsus, family fact, inactive, check, fatal error, birth, dropbox. token, statistics, Extra menus, event, add_asso_facts, custom modules, descendants, repo, type, design, advent, My Page, widget

Tagged: 

Topic:   Sanity Check  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      pab
      pab
      Participant

111 posts

Hi
      I’ve just found another thing to add to the Sanity Checker: Burial before Death
      I’ve some INDIs where I recorded a death in a quarter (eg JUN 1963) then later found a burial record (eg 7th May 1963) only to suggest the poor soul was kicking and screaming to get out for weeks!
      Paul

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1496 posts

That’s the sort of request I like 🙂

It;s only a few minutes work, so attached is a replacement for the file /admin_trees_sanity.php. Just replace your existing one.

This will be included in the next release.

For anyone interested (who perhaps have other checks they’d like to add) the reason this was simple is that its a straightforward comparison of dates between two basic GEDCOM level-1 tags (BURI, DEAT) within a single record (INDI). The hard ones are those that require checks at a lower level, and / or cross record types, such as comparing birth to marriage date for example. One is an INDI, the other a FAM record.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Attachments:
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.