Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

kiwitrees 2.0.2, login, Histo, REFN, last change date, prefix, census, translate, Fancy imagebar, editor, ckeditor, married, edit interface, google, 3.2.2, hover, validation, reports, request, blocks, Favourites 3.0.0, MYSQL, danish, add, immigration, BAPM, fatal error, button, My Page, edit, 3.0.0 widgets, custom modules, json, save settings, dead, version, resources, block, flags, 3.2.3, translation, CHR, error, dropbox. token, php 7, image, add_asso_facts, default individual, release, responsive menus, 1939 Register, 500, sanity checker, help, NCHI, configure, inactive, server, colors theme, fancy image bar

Topic:   Review source citations  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

536 posts

Just checked out the new review source citations feature which is interesting addition. Your description didn’t match what I thought I’d see. The list shows the list of records by name and whether they’re indi or family. It doesn’t show the citation. Clicking the name takes me to the record but to me, doesn’t fulfill the purpose you state of reviewing for accuracy and consistency. One at a time can’t do that easily.

Also,the row height is very high so the list takes up a lot more pages than it should.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1449 posts

That suggests you are using sources without citations. If so, then you are correct that the tool does nothing for you.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.