Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

shared note, future, googlemap. modified, ckeditor, reports, 3.2.2, CREM, charts, individual resource, last change date, statistics, links, roadmap, abbreviate, mobile, places, notes, Histo, spouse, surname, translation, person, translate, husband, messaging, tools, family fact, redirect, IE problem, simpl_pages, configure, advent, logs, validation, login, 2.0.2, follow, 3.0.0 widgets, server, seo, close, shared notes, hover, Favourites, defacto, 3.1.1, fixing errors, internal messaging, kiwitrees 2.0.2, release, set link, upgrade, login failure, event, installation, 2.0, tab, style, 3.3.1, transifex

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Re-order children  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

I received this earlier today, and have raised a bug report for it (bug #5849):

After upgrading to 3.2.0 the ‘re-order children’ function did not work.(I have not checked any other functions). The full sized edit window opened and when I used the re-order children command it appeared to work, but when I saved it, it reverted to the prior order.

It is a small bug, which can be fixed by replacing the file edit_interface.php in the kiwitrees root folder with the one in the attached zip folder.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Attachments:
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.