Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

children, spouse, colors, Administration, design, bug reporting, family, abbreviate, users, name, NCHI, emigration, formatting, 2.0, media, Batch Updates, age, statistics, clippings cart, research, add missing death, FAQ, dropbox. token, tags, button, 3.2.2, library, errors, bug, danish, seo, datatables, css, GEDCOM errors, place, icons, zend, 500, watermark, BURI, individual resource, roadmap, marriage, beta, html, custom modules, translate, click, close, person, MAC, gettext, media_links, not married, CHR, add_asso_facts, 3.3.1, Fancy imagebar, ID facts, F.A.B.

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Problem adding new placename  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      pab
      pab
      Participant

111 posts

Anyone else reported problems with Googlemaps module with 3.2.1. I have tried adding a new placename which I have done 1000+ times before and am now having difficulties. Googlemaps/Geographic data/o[tions/import from family tree …
      I see the new locations but when I come to geocode the coordinates they are not saved.

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1496 posts

Hi Paul

Yes, I had an email query about this a couple of days ago. I have fixed the bug but unfortunately it involves a files that are all heavily impacted by other changes that are not compatible with the rest of version 3.2.1,. We’re at that stage in the development cycle where it’s not so easy to simply give you a file to replace or odd bit of code to change.

Can you manage for another week or so? I hope to release 3.2.2 then which will fix this.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.