Authorpab
Last activity3 years, 7 months ago
StatusClosed
Replies1
Voices2
Participantspab, kiwi
Actions
Tags

media_links, kiwitrees 2.0.2, album, google, edit menu, divorce, menus, fact, index, upgrade, contact links, 3.0.0 widgets, calendar.php issue, family fact, Search and replace, GEDCOM errors, fancy tree view, release, 3.3.1, My Page, php 7, merge, logout, css, Administration, sanity, kiwitrees-nova, watermark, ckeditor, add_asso_facts, colors, session, 3.0.0. setup, 1939 Register, places, formatting, MAC, googlemaps, administration pages, notes, latest, users, REFN, webtrees 1.4.4.1, title, drag, folder, contacts, PHP, access roles, edit, Default record, ID facts, Favourites, calendar, margin, danish, cousins, tools, performance

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Problem adding new placename  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      pabpab
      Participant

176 posts

Anyone else reported problems with Googlemaps module with 3.2.1. I have tried adding a new placename which I have done 1000+ times before and am now having difficulties. Googlemaps/Geographic data/o[tions/import from family tree …
      I see the new locations but when I come to geocode the coordinates they are not saved.

Penguins Are  Boss

https://bootesgowland.kiwitrees.net

Happy to be hosted by kiwitrees.net

kiwikiwi
      Keymaster

1856 posts

Hi Paul

Yes, I had an email query about this a couple of days ago. I have fixed the bug but unfortunately it involves a files that are all heavily impacted by other changes that are not compatible with the rest of version 3.2.1,. We’re at that stage in the development cycle where it’s not so easy to simply give you a file to replace or odd bit of code to change.

Can you manage for another week or so? I hope to release 3.2.2 then which will fix this.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Problem adding new placename’ is closed to new replies.