Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

ASSO, editor, My Page, family navigator, gallery, duplicates, illegitimate, 3.0.0, defacto, data errors, xmas, new feature, Favourites, hover, clippings cart, add, fatal error, installation, release, clipboard, lists, 3.2.2, research, family, favourite, GEDCOM errors, datatables, custom, Default record, pdf, design, descendants, 3.2.3, date, progress, Georgian, watermark, census assistant, prefix, Support/Bug Reporting, transifex, mystyle, places, surname, 3.3.0, fixing errors, modules, 1939 Register, last change date, margin, blank screem, themes, icons, performance, chart, pop-ups, immigration, footer, google, message contactform

Topic:   Privacy  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

536 posts

I have a person that while her details are sorted out, want to be private. See the privacy setting has changed in that there’s no “overall” setting for a record. Do I have to do each fact/event?

If so, what would be the purpose of setting via Administration vs each fact/event?

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1447 posts

See the privacy setting has changed in that there’s no “overall” setting for a record. Do I have to do each fact/event?

If so, what would be the purpose of setting via Administration vs each fact/event?

No, the privacy setting for a complete record (whether INDI, FAM, SOUR, NOTE, or OBJE) has not been removed.
      What might have fooled you is that they are all selected through a single “autocomplete” field.

Screenshot-2017-05-10-07.43.20

(Note: by the way, the word “Adoption” in green on that section is a translation error. Not sure how many languages show it. It should be “Action”. It will be fixed next release).

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.