Authorpab
Last activity3 weeks, 2 days ago
StatusOpen
Replies1
Voices2
Participantspab, kiwi
Actions
Tags

emigration, session, sidebar, redirect, 5.6, custom modules, latest, simpl_research, married, special character, CHR, ID notes, googlemaps, 3.2.1, internal messaging, order, timeout, bug reporting, children, place, data errors, cookie, save settings, research tasks, dropbox. token, HTML variables, media_links, clippings cart, white screen, abbreviate, person, editor, Fancy imagebar, 7.1, merge, version, Advanced search, .mo, fixing errors, not married, close, HTML block, login failure, zend, calendar, missing data, request, 1939 Register, dates, resources, check, future, clipboard, DSGVO, event, lists individuals families, 7.0, sanity checker, relationships, block

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Topic:   Widget module- Top surnames error – (php 7.3.6?)   [Fix committed]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      pab
      pab
      Participant

117 posts

Just upgraded server to php 7.3.6
      Found this in error logs:

ERROR 2: uasort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class ‘top10_surnames_KT_Module’ not found;
      0 Error occurred on in function uasort
      1 called from line 108 of file module.php in function getWidget
      2 called from line 59 of file widget-bar.php in function include_once
      3 called from line 171 of file myheader.php in function require
      4 called from line 211 of file Page.php in function pageHeader
      5 called from line 48 of file placelist.php

Penguins Are  Boss

https://bootesgowland.info

kt 3.3.5, php 7.3.6

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1717 posts

Thanks, Paul. Well spotted.

This has probably been an issue for a long time, unnoticed. It only effects the widget version of the top surnames block, so perhaps not entirely related to the change in the php version.
      When I created it, based on a copy of the Home page top surnames block, I left three lines of code still using a function from the original block in place. That’s been fine for me because I have both blocks active. But I see now that if the Home page version is not active, then the widget version will fail as per your report. Sorry about that.

The fix is easy:

• Open the file kiwitrees/modules_v4/widget_surnames/module.php.
      • At lines 99, 103, and 108 is the phrase “top10_surnames_KT_Module
      • Change this to “widget_surnames_KT_Module” on all those three lines and save the file back to your server.
      Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.