Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

button, Google Maps, wish, googlemaps, search, translation, date, progress, default individual, notes, admin, index, tags, 3.0.0, administration pages, editor, research, pages, Extra menus, hover, family fact, events of close relatives, 2.0.2, menu, xenea, descendant, advent, lists individuals families, check, resources, Export/Import, php 5.6, dropbox. token, burial, colors, gettext, road map, family, users, inactive, merge, illegitimate, design, edit menu, lists, contacts, simpl_research, multiple marriages, HTML block, 3.2.0, 3.2.2, bug reporting, IE problem, logs, link, repo, spam, fact, prison, icons

Topic:   Library error on upgrade to 3.1.1  

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

408 posts

I get this Notice: Undefined index: characterOrder in /home/h/o/ftp_host-sidendk/SANDBOX/kiwitrees/library/WT/I18N.php on line 276
      lang=”da” dir=”ltr”>

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

Which version of kiwitrees?

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

408 posts

version 3.1.1.

at my test database at the support page (meaning only standard inst)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

jacoline
      Participant

408 posts

Odd now it is gone (lucky I have prove)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

That was probably caused by language caching then. The error is referring to a specific issue that did need to change in the latest version.

Nigel

jacoline
      Participant

408 posts

Ah that explains it – okay – now I am prepared for the next upgrade. My main kiwi is also on 5.5 !

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

I just updated a site and saw the same error.

I can absolutely confirm the issue is only one of temporary caching, but I will add a note about it to the upgrade instructions for others help.

I will also change the title of this thread, as the error is not anything to do with PHP 5.5 (or any other version of PHP. It is because the ZEND library has been updated abd that variable has a new name.

Nigel

jacoline
      Participant

408 posts

Aye I can confirm that. Hitted the “cach clear” and it was all gone!

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.