Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

php 5.6, 2.0.2, family facts, census assistant, MAC, spam, ID facts, webtrees 1.4.4.1, fancy tree view, marriage, contact links, abbreviate, sanity checker, googlemap, mystyle, default individual, burial, Search and replace, CHR, pop-ups, NCHI, 3.1.1, ckeditor, fact, bug, repo, cookie, 3.2.2, shared note, blank, kiwitrees theme, 3.0.0 widgets, gettext, add missing death, white screen, responsive menus, I18N, birth, performance, events of close relatives, session, data errors, IE problem, tags, children, installation, places, BAPM, spouse, tab, clipboard, research, style, google, prefix, 7.2, immigration, 3.3.1, not married, tools

Topic:   Number of children  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

466 posts

I know NCHI is a fact so there is no date to help it sort. However, looking at records where I’ve used it, it appears after Birth. Some people I have to scroll down quite a bit to find when the couple “married”. Even worse when there’s multiple marriages 🙂

Any means to get them “together”?

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1655 posts

Not really. Important to understand that NCHI has different definitions depending if you add to an INDIvidual or FAMrecord. Here’s the definition:

The number of children that this person is known to be the parent of (all marriages) when subordinate to an individual, or that belong to this family when subordinate to a FAM_RECORD

I can’t recall if it’s position in the display changes as well. Easier for you to test that than me dig back into old code.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.