Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

events of close relatives, timeout, pdf, advent, json, Default record, descendant, googlemaps, css, php 7, logs, users, inactive, living, zend, redirect, Extra menus, server, emmigration, Batch Updates, type, research tasks, cousins, simpl_pages, .mo, googlemap, special character, tabs, Google Maps, simpl_research, married, transifex, Fancy imagebar, Administration, spouse, edit menu, nickname, random_media, mysql5.7, beta, 3.3.0, 2.0.2, Add a wife, spam, family, MYSQL, Histo, relationships, pages, gallery, latest version, calendar.php issue, bug, webtrees 1.4.4.1, feedback, simpl_grey, help, translation, prefix, event

Topic:   No homepage for my test page  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

398 posts

host-siden.dk.php56serv1.webhosting.dk/SANDBOX/kiwitrees/index.php?ctype=gedcom&ged=Familien

Only a login and no menues. Remember this is just an test page, so all setup is standard setup ๐Ÿ™‚ I have no clue what is wrong ๐Ÿ™
      I email you admin access ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

I got the email access OK, thanks.

The problem is a minor one that will only effect a few users. I need to spend more time checking to see if it is worth fixing, but I suspect not.

The solution is very easy. Ignore the blank home page; login and go to Administration > Family trees > your family tree and click ‘save’/ No need to change anything, just click ‘save’. Repeat fro any other trees you have.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

398 posts

Funny issue ๐Ÿ˜›

Nah when it is so simple – do not use time on this one ๐Ÿ™‚

Guessing you allready did this since I can see the homepage now ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanx Nigel for your time ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.