Kiwitrees on Twitter

fixing errors, sidebar, missing data, watermark, relationships, menu, edit menu, 3.1, spam, add, flags, edit, GEDCOM errors, new feature, Favourites, I18N, lists individuals families, message contactform, 2.0.2, latest version, emigration, blank, Support/Bug Reporting, performance, theme, getClientIp, F.A.B., 3.3.3, block, individual resource, error, upgrade, 1939 Register, not married, pop-ups, person, notes, dropbox. token, MYSQL, danish, wish, errors, logs, place, click, php 5.6, googlemap. modified, calendar.php issue, redirect, custom, simpl_pages, gender change, random_media, slideshow, tags, PHP, blank screem, bug reporting, privacy, editor

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Next release – kiwitrees 3.3.0  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

1607 posts

I am now starting to prepare the next release. Due to the number of changes, and the complexity of some, this will be version 3.3.0, a “major release”.

There will not be any further changes to language texts, so if you have time to update your translations now would be a good time. Transifex is up-to-date with all the changes.

I’m sorry there are so many new and changed texts this time. Its a combination of a major review of many texts plus quite a lot of new ones. Two major groups are the long list of all language names (“danish”, “dutch”, “arabic” etc), and the long-overdue translations of the Calendar Utilities page.

My personal kiwitrees site is
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.