Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

calendar.php issue, tags, json, batch update, roadmap, reports, translate, .po, lists, custom text, relationships, burial, mobile, abbreviate, last change date, xenea, kiwitrees 2.0.2, edit menu, colors, margin, I18N, sanity, html, BAPM, family fact, data errors, F.A.B., beta, journal, ckeditor, add_asso_facts, time, CHR, styles, repo, watermark, cousin tab, mail, name, favourite, resources, gallery, media_links, default individual, button, MYSQL, index, logout, Georgian, 3.3.0, release, age, GEDCOM errors, admin, BURI, icons, advanced, edit, duplicates, immigration

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Next release – kiwitrees 3.3.0  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1449 posts

I am now starting to prepare the next release. Due to the number of changes, and the complexity of some, this will be version 3.3.0, a “major release”.

There will not be any further changes to language texts, so if you have time to update your translations now would be a good time. Transifex is up-to-date with all the changes.

I’m sorry there are so many new and changed texts this time. Its a combination of a major review of many texts plus quite a lot of new ones. Two major groups are the long list of all language names (“danish”, “dutch”, “arabic” etc), and the long-overdue translations of the Calendar Utilities page.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.