Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

mobile, source, permissions, reports, themes, upgrade, Favourites 3.0.0, fixing errors, events of close relatives, random_media, new feature, ASSO, IE problem, redirect, json, repo, GEDCOM, css, custom modules, My Page, shared note, married, edit menu, ID facts, bug, research, family, 3.1.1, Require visitor authentication, Themes change, 7.1, Search and replace, media, add missing death, datatables, xenea, login, click, inactive, time, access roles, 7.2, mystyle, 7.0, calendar, styles, administration pages, 500, blank, illegitimate, family fact, fatal error, road map, calendar.php issue, census assistant, Export/Import, gettext, seo, logout, prefix

Topic:   NAME CHECK  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

462 posts

When does CHECK show the current record name as a match and not show? I’ve seen both happen. Only by hovering over and looking at the record number do I know it’s the same record.

Also, wormen: does check include her married name if entered?

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

When does CHECK show the current record name as a match and not show? I’ve seen both happen. Only by hovering over and looking at the record number do I know it’s the same record.

Never, to my knowledge. I would need access to a definite example I can reliably test to be able to investigate.

Also, wormen: does check include her married name if entered?

No it doesn’t. It’s checking the whole datbase, so can not include more than it does, which is just the basics.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.