Authormacalter
Last activity1 year, 1 month ago
StatusOpen
Replies1
Voices2
Participantsmacalter, kiwi
Actions
Tags

media, fatal error, random_media, type, performance, slideshow, IE problem, divorce, REFN, privacy, multiple marriages, stories, php 7, bug, F.A.B., 5.6, fact, shared note, 3.2.2, .mo, upload, duplicates, internal messaging, missing data, I18N, editor, chart, hover, contact links, Export/Import, BURI, xenea, white screen, margin, zoom, family, 7.0, permissions, events of close relatives, GEDCOM errors, MYSQL, style, colors, 3.3.5, theme, backup, locked out, illegitimate, new feature, github, age, abbreviate, xmas, prefix, NCHI, spouse, 3.2.1, calendar, webtrees 1.4.4.1, title

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Topic:   NAME CHECK  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

467 posts

When does CHECK show the current record name as a match and not show? I’ve seen both happen. Only by hovering over and looking at the record number do I know it’s the same record.

Also, wormen: does check include her married name if entered?

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1.2;  Firefox 66.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1716 posts

When does CHECK show the current record name as a match and not show? I’ve seen both happen. Only by hovering over and looking at the record number do I know it’s the same record.

Never, to my knowledge. I would need access to a definite example I can reliably test to be able to investigate.

Also, wormen: does check include her married name if entered?

No it doesn’t. It’s checking the whole datbase, so can not include more than it does, which is just the basics.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.