Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

cookie, repo, zend, fatal error, research tasks, Canada, php 7, add missing death, media_links, error, BURI, style, husband, index, chart, pop-ups, Favourites, blank screem, click, title, google, folder, merge, spam, widget, dates, googlemap. modified, xenea, last change date, Support/Bug Reporting, internal messaging, research, session, name, release, privacy, latest version, feedback, menus, ckeditor, re-order, 7.2, census, follow, sanity checker, login, statistics, multiple marriages, contacts, logout, MAC, validation, abbreviate, census assistant, PHP, seo, datatables, colors theme, charts, blocks

Topic:   MySQLdumper  

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

479 posts

First thank you for the new version. Looks great! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have not started upgrading yet. But soon! I will just let you know that MySQLdumper does not work with php7

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Thanks, but that’s been mentioned here for a long time now: https://kiwitrees.net/services/downloads/ Also discussed on the forum (I think) before. I had hoped to create an alternative for this release, but it’s not ready for use yet.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

479 posts

Have not tried this one. But was discussed at the danish board: https://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup/

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Thanks. I’ll have a better look after Easter, but I did see it says this which makes me doubtful: “Time for a new maintainer..” 😕

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.