Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

googlemaps, index, 1939 Register, google, fatal error, census assistant, cousins, fancy tree view, age, 3.0.0. setup, random_media, admin, add_asso_facts, image, Themes change, bug, kiwitrees theme, time, users, privacy, slideshow, blank screem, googlemap. modified, Relationship, defacto, not married, library, census, emigration, type, burial, formatting, simpl_research, Google Maps, theme, click, date, 3.3.0, 3.1, 7.1, database, xenea, widget, advent, contact, Canada, set link, add, edit interface, follow, Require visitor authentication, messaging, button, administration pages, login upgrade, survey, Search and replace, progress, backup, simpl_grey

Topic:   Mobile screens on 3.1.1  

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Pottsy Pottsy 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Hi Nigel, I have upgraded to 3.1.1 and viewed my site on the phone. The horizontal view works fine but the portrait doesn’t display the drop down menu. Just in case you wanted to know ๐Ÿ™‚

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Thanks Paul. You are absolutely right. These “responsive” css settings are really complex ๐Ÿ™

Try the attached replacement styles.css file for the kiwitrees theme.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Attachments:
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Beautiful! That did it. Didn’t put the blocks one under the other but still better and wont scare off mobile users ๐Ÿ™‚

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Hm, not doing very well here….. ๐Ÿ™

try this version.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Attachments:
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Perfect! Thanks Nigel ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.