Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

check, sanity, prison, webtrees 1.4.4.1, formatting, last change date, pop-ups, menus, internal messaging, Georgian, prefix, style, age, simpl_pages, relationships, 3.3.3, HTML block, 3.3.0, errors, redirect, index, CREM, REFN, ID notes, My Page, missing data, search, 7.0, white screen, IE problem, logs, Advanced search, notes, updates, kiwitrees-nova, batch update, Export/Import, flags, 3.1, MAC, children, danish, timeout, Support/Bug Reporting, 1939 Register, xmas, fancy tree view, HTML variables, privacy, tab, Favourites 3.0.0, illegitimate, CHR, ASSO, Fancy imagebar, default individual, save settings, chart, block, fancy image bar

Topic:   Menu-icons in kiwitrees  

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Parently when using kiwitrees theme the page menu-icon from webtrees shows up. And in the stylesheet it also gets the menu-icon from webtrees-theme. I dont know how the F.A.B theme handles it or in your own greystyle about the menu icons. Meaning in themes without menu-icon it should not appear in the themes ๐Ÿ™‚

Atm the problem is solved by editing the css file ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1669 posts

I’ve just added a sample page (using simpl_pages module) to the demo site. Its called “Resources” in the menu. I does not show the problem you describe.http://demo.kiwitrees.net/index.php

So can you give me a link to the site where this happens? Is it a fully updated (kiwitrees 2.0.1) site, with standard kiwitrees themes?

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Yes fully updated and he removed all themes beside kiwitrees

http://www.vends-herred.dk/

I know he edit the css file and removed the icon reference. I showed the webtrees icon in his theme

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1669 posts

Looking at that link I can see no menu item for simpl_pages, only two copies of simpl_menu (simpl_menu2 and simpl_menu3). Does he have simpl_pages hidden for members only? Please confirm, and if he does I will need temporary access to view the problem.

With his simpl_menu2 he needs to add a kiwitrees theme file with a style.css included. It looks like he might have one for simpl_menu3, so he can copy the same one to the other version. That will remove the icon from his menu item “Internet links”.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Sorry forgot to respond you at this part. He did that and it works now. Thank you!

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Menu-icons in kiwitrees’ is closed to new replies.