Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

family, dates, folder, icons, I18N, ckeditor, 7.1, access roles, custom, transifex, title, 3.0.0 widgets, xmas, .mo, random_media, autocomplete, tools, search, bug, formatting, 3.2.0, name, GEDCOM, tab, future, Php 7.1, DSGVO, progress, news module, timeout, release, locked out, fancy tree view, menus, GEDCOM errors, person, shared note, design, relationships, statistics, translation, CHR, spouse, ID facts, github, upgrade, fancy image bar, follow, fatal error, MAC, 3.2.3, F.A.B., Export/Import, IE11, divorce, stories, webtrees 1.4.4.1, birth, performance, slideshow

Topic:   Menu-icons in kiwitrees  

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Parently when using kiwitrees theme the page menu-icon from webtrees shows up. And in the stylesheet it also gets the menu-icon from webtrees-theme. I dont know how the F.A.B theme handles it or in your own greystyle about the menu icons. Meaning in themes without menu-icon it should not appear in the themes ๐Ÿ™‚

Atm the problem is solved by editing the css file ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1660 posts

I’ve just added a sample page (using simpl_pages module) to the demo site. Its called “Resources” in the menu. I does not show the problem you describe.http://demo.kiwitrees.net/index.php

So can you give me a link to the site where this happens? Is it a fully updated (kiwitrees 2.0.1) site, with standard kiwitrees themes?

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Yes fully updated and he removed all themes beside kiwitrees

http://www.vends-herred.dk/

I know he edit the css file and removed the icon reference. I showed the webtrees icon in his theme

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1660 posts

Looking at that link I can see no menu item for simpl_pages, only two copies of simpl_menu (simpl_menu2 and simpl_menu3). Does he have simpl_pages hidden for members only? Please confirm, and if he does I will need temporary access to view the problem.

With his simpl_menu2 he needs to add a kiwitrees theme file with a style.css included. It looks like he might have one for simpl_menu3, so he can copy the same one to the other version. That will remove the icon from his menu item “Internet links”.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Sorry forgot to respond you at this part. He did that and it works now. Thank you!

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Menu-icons in kiwitrees’ is closed to new replies.