Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

repo, follow, hover, click, date, Advanced search, 3.2.3, family, validation, roadmap, time, family navigator, REFN, upgrade, wish, marriage, kiwitrees 2.0.2, future, HTML block, immigration, GEDCOM, 1939 Register, contacts, media, menu, 3.1, .mo, pdf, menus, latest version, flags, styles, notes, link, googlemap. modified, GEDCOM errors, lists, individual resource, calendar.php issue, mail, slideshow, edit, sidebar, autocomplete, fancy tree view, check, edit interface, surname, statistics, server, partner, IE problem, ASSO, married, relationships, title, add missing death, family fact, Administration, batch update

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Colors theme on Mac – menu bar overtop site title  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by macalter macalter 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

536 posts

forward from [Kiwitrees] Great Job on 3.2.2

The CSS was to fix the menu bar buttons being on top of the site title. Yes, I did remove it and it resorted back to the “problem” way. Not sure if fix for Safari would break it for other browsers so I don’t mind the mystyle.css.

I’ve not upgraded The Royals yet but soon as I do, will leave it out and let you look.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.