Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

translate, users, bug reporting, descendants, pages, media, permissions, responsive menus, locked out, login failure, cookie, margin, lists individuals families, zend, stories, chart, person, errors, special character, 3.0.0. setup, research, dates, tags, spouse, illegitimate, image, calendar, server, repo, NCHI, contact links, 3.3.0, gender change, save settings, partner, menu, 3.2.3, colors, editor, design, sidebar, census assistant, Support/Bug Reporting, configure, Fancy imagebar, descendant, tabs, redirect, administration pages, not married, access roles, updates, family, BAPM, datatables, colors theme, immigration, My Page, custom modules, BURI

Topic:   Manage trees  

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

411 posts

At my page I can not access “manage trees”. I get an empty page (it is unique for only this page). Any ideas what is wrong?

path: /admin_trees_manage.php

I have send you an email about access for my page http://www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1449 posts

I think I know the problem, but I can’t visit your site today (at the beach 🙂 ).

Can you show me the first few lines of code of the file admin_trees_manage.php ?
      From that I should be able to tell you the fix, if my guess is right.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

411 posts

Can not inseart code but made an image. I know there were some issues and I used the fix you made. Seems without luck 🙁

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1449 posts

Change the word “rerequire” to “require”. (My typo error:-( )

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

1 user thanked author for this post.

jacoline
      Participant

411 posts

/laughing

Okay!

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

jacoline
      Participant

411 posts

Works now – Thank you for help and a good laugh. Enjoy the beach! <3

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.