Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

MAC, place, notes, My Page, fixing errors, wish, title, children, simpl_grey, webtrees 1.4.4.1, burial, data errors, cousins, living, fatal error, 3.0.0 widgets, partner, colors theme, Add a wife, Favourites 3.0.0, message contactform, ID facts, logs, type, 3.0.0. setup, pages, bug reporting, defacto, tools, family facts, permissions, family, custom, GEDCOM errors, default individual, php 7, themes, surname, IE11, cookie, album, logout, tags, Batch Updates, CREM, configure, privacy, lists, php 5.6, prison, clippings cart, simpl_pages, REFN, hover, Support/Bug Reporting, responsive menus, spouse, age, contacts, special character

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Login  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by macalter macalter 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1496 posts

You need to have at least one language set: Administration > Site administration > Site configuration > Languages tab

You need the login module enabled: Administration > Modules > Manage modules Make sure you enable “Login menu” not just “Login” The latter is the optional login block.

You need to set the correct menu access levels AND save it even if it looks right. Administration > Modules > Menus > Login menu

Having said all that, I can see the login OK on both your sites, so not sure why you are not. But perhaps this is not your “new site”?

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

544 posts

That was it. I forgot to set the access level to visitors. Thanks.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 55.0.3
      [updated: 22 Sep 2017]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.