Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

lists individuals families, margin, link, custom text, surname, users, title, census assistant, notes, installation, access roles, 3.1.1, webtrees 1.4.4.1, MAC, stories, multiple marriages, release, ASSO, bug, clippings cart, administration pages, name, version, merge, custom, marriages, themes, HTML block, Administration, save settings, login, icons, burial, search, family fact, fixing errors, sanity checker, birth, danish, type, theme, login failure, nickname, advanced, Require visitor authentication, mystyle, IE problem, add, future, language, statistics, white screen, illegitimate, request, autocomplete, menus, repo, children, road map, transifex

Topic:   Language setup  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jacoline 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

408 posts

I had noticed after the new module with language setup (meaning no need to delete language files anymore) did not work as it should!

Now Nigel has fixed it and it works like this:
      1 – A single language, in browser settings
      2 – Multiple languages, in order of preference, in browser settings
      3 – Set by the operating system, not the browser

So I will just say respect and thank you Nigel for your clever head ๐Ÿ™‚ You can do something others can not ๐Ÿ™‚ Im happy for my choice of system ๐Ÿ™‚

If any who visit my page and notice “an empty page” – please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚ But nobody should end up with an empty page ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Nigel ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.