Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

fixing errors, white screen, validation, CREM, colors, family, php 5.6, Favourites 3.0.0, place, media, administration pages, journal, default individual, server, 3.0.0. setup, 3.0.0 widgets, theme, Default record, pdf, google, watermark, calendar.php issue, census assistant, age, seo, datatables, marriages, notes, mystyle, .mo, blocks, relationships, css, Administration, time, login upgrade, translation, 2.0, MYSQL, login failure, 3.1.1, save settings, events of close relatives, gallery, link, mail, descendants, burial, survey, installation, birth, dates, 3.2.2, pop-ups, blank screem, MAC, FAQ, cousin tab, design, getClientIp

Topic:   kiwitrees-nova  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      pab
      pab
      Participant

109 posts

Can I ask whether the mobile friendly new project will be Android or Apple?

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1447 posts

Both, and all/any others. That’s because it’s not an “app”. It’s a “responsive design” web site that adapts to changing screen sizes (small, medium, large) in any modern browser.

To a limited extent that’s also built in to existing kiwitrees. But the current layout, with features like excessive use of tables, makes it impractical to progress further than I have.

Kiwitrees-nova uses the exact same under-lying code (the php), but every page will need its display structure (HTML and CSS) rewritten. So not a quick job ☹️

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.