Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

colors theme, login failure, xenea, ckeditor, last change date, data errors, gettext, privacy, redirect, DIV, .po, time, save settings, release, partner, dropbox. token, survey, clippings cart, contacts, session, admin, individual resource, event, road map, 3.0.0 widgets, bug reporting, 7.2, media_links, relationships, immigration, check, type, 3.3.1, 3.1, advanced, edit menu, BAPM, charts, blank, menus, new feature, kiwitrees theme, descendant, simpl_research, stories, random_media, kiwitrees-nova, abbreviate, My Page, message contactform, 3.3.0, theme, emigration, fancy tree view, timeout, prefix, server, 3.2.0, Php 7.1, 2.0

Tagged: 

Topic:   kiwitrees data errors  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Poweruser
      Participant

0 posts

I’ve recently upgraded to kiwitrees 2.0, as part of the upgrade process from ‘standard’ webtrees 1.5.2 I’ve been checking everything in sight and have come across five ‘data errors’ being reported from the admin area – check for errors option. I hasten to add that these errors I now find were present before the upgrade, nevertheless how do I fix them, the webtree wiki is less than helpful, telling me merely ‘they need to be fixed’ and providing a link to a family group display with nothing obvious to fix. The text of the error messages is:

INDI I108 has a FAMS link to F44. F44 does not have a link back to I108.

INDI I1356 has a FAMS link to F193. F193 does not have a link back to I1356.

INDI I208 has a FAMS link to F80. F80 does not have a link back to I208.

INDI I378 has a FAMS link to F117. F117 does not have a link back to I378.

FAM F70 has a CHIL link to I36. I36 does not have a link back to F70.

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1660 posts

That’s a very good question, and one I am often asked. So rather than answer here I will use it to start a kiwitrees list of FAQs. I’ll post a link to this one asap.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1660 posts

I have now started an FAQ page, with the answer to your question (I hope) first on the list.

https://kiwitrees.net/support/kiwitrees-faqs/

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘kiwitrees data errors’ is closed to new replies.