Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

timeout, Themes change, 3.2.3, gender change, road map, married, GEDCOM errors, contacts, watermark, surname, sanity checker, emigration, F.A.B., divorce, ID notes, access roles, ASSO, editor, 7.0, access level, I18N, design, Georgian, BURI, type, Histo, illegitimate, FAQ, future, BAPM, Administration, add missing death, default individual, 3.2.1, clipboard, MYSQL, menus, php 7, beta, DSGVO, individual resource, edit interface, dates, fixing errors, reports, Export/Import, tags, 5.6, Advanced search, advanced, batch update, colors theme, cousin tab, getClientIp, Support/Bug Reporting, version, bug, internal messaging, danish, REFN

Tagged: 

Topic:   Kiwitrees 3.3.3  

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1655 posts

I hope to release 3.3.3 in the next few days, so if anyone has time to update translation files that would be very helpful.

Not many new translations this time, most of the 23 listed are changes to existing ones.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

463 posts

I hope it went allright – it had some server issues and reset my translations

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1655 posts

Did you upload a file?If not then s Something must have happened on Transifex’s server

The en_US.po source file appears to have been updated on Feb 27th at 03:46 am (NZ time). Too early for me. Trouble is it’s the wrong file, as I am the only user who should upload the en_US file. I will have to replace it which may reset everyone’s translations.

EDIT: Just heard from Transifex. An incorrect older file was automatically updated at the above time. Sorry, but this may mean some translations need to be done again. Please check your language.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

463 posts

I did it twice the earlier day. At least it has placed it self in “proposals”. So I think it is allright (right now they were not approved which I just did)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.