Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

beta, edit menu, inactive, family fact, event, advanced, cookie, search, age, family facts, MAC, datatables, watermark, redirect, prefix, message contactform, BAPM, Require visitor authentication, descendants, styles, Advanced search, CHR, colors, emmigration, login upgrade, check, type, not married, random_media, 3.2.3, notes, 3.0.0. setup, chart, googlemaps, GEDCOM errors, contact links, married, pages, batch update, themes, calendar.php issue, Fancy imagebar, .po, save settings, 500, Favourites, special character, blocks, multiple marriages, last change date, FAQ, responsive menus, road map, index, google, folder, news module, order, research, pdf

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Kiwitrees 3.0.0 translation  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

In case any of the translators missed the message posted on our transfix pages yesterday, it was:

I aim to release kiwitrees 3.0.0 in about one week. I have uploaded all new language texts and they should be available for translations within 24 hours of this message.
      But don’t panic if you are unable to work on kiwitrees translations before the release. I appreciate that not everyone can be available at the same time, and I can add your changes later and provide other users with a specific download for that file.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

456 posts

143 translations done 🙂

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Kiwitrees 3.0.0 translation’ is closed to new replies.