Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

contact, add_asso_facts, nickname, autocomplete, .po, person, prison, fixing errors, library, admin, custom text, new feature, webtrees, 2.0.2, style, googlemap, redirect, follow, theme, transifex, simpl_research, calendar.php issue, descendants, source, event, address, immigration, pages, tags, Export/Import, upgrade, tab, survey, duplicates, button, check, permissions, logout, age, formatting, zend, datatables, validation, widget, individual resource, set link, internal messaging, album, google, googlemaps, simpl_pages, resources, order, error, Advanced search, release, sidebar, kiwitrees theme, editor, CHR

Topic:   Installation  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Kiwi42
      Participant

1 posts

I am running WIN 7 ultimate with 4GB ram, with 64 O/S Toshiba Laptop

I downloaded the file to my computer, but I think i still need something else, there was no SETUP file

thanks for your time
      Graeme

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

…but I think i still need something else,

Graeme, that would be correct. I’m afraid you have missed a key fact in the product description and the installation instructions (included ReadMe file).

Kiwitrees is web software. It won’t run on a desktop PC, it at least not without a dedicated “virtual web server”. It’s designed for use on a web server over the internet.

So you need a web site. We can do all that for you if you prefer though. See “Hosting” under the Services main menu above this page.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.