Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

living, prison, autocomplete, kiwitrees, charts, hover, census assistant, message contactform, footer, logout, clippings cart, upgrade, colors theme, married, immigration, birth, custom, click, zend, media_links, REFN, installation, follow, bug reporting, I18N, time, family navigator, gender change, style, ID facts, language, nickname, configure, blank screem, person, login, simpl_pages, 3.0.0. setup, notes, name, reports, marriages, add, googlemap. modified, danish, wish, responsive menus, margin, bug, Default record, cousin tab, Advanced search, googlemaps, Batch Updates, Histo, prefix, stories, styles, survey, delete

Topic:   Installation  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Kiwi42
      Participant

1 posts

I am running WIN 7 ultimate with 4GB ram, with 64 O/S Toshiba Laptop

I downloaded the file to my computer, but I think i still need something else, there was no SETUP file

thanks for your time
      Graeme

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

…but I think i still need something else,

Graeme, that would be correct. I’m afraid you have missed a key fact in the product description and the installation instructions (included ReadMe file).

Kiwitrees is web software. It won’t run on a desktop PC, it at least not without a dedicated “virtual web server”. It’s designed for use on a web server over the internet.

So you need a web site. We can do all that for you if you prefer though. See “Hosting” under the Services main menu above this page.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.