Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Batch Updates, descendant, journal, cousin tab, IE11, updates, getClientIp, census, upgrade, error, repo, add missing death, blocks, danish, Default record, add_asso_facts, pages, NCHI, flags, link, spam, search, simpl_research, survey, style, MYSQL, .mo, Require visitor authentication, My Page, php 7, beta, missing data, album, edit menu, descendants, feedback, time, Favourites, click, gettext, charts, 1939 Register, Themes change, prison, I18N, GEDCOM, favourite, ckeditor, family fact, person, installation, resources, editor, googlemap. modified, dead, tabs, add, login upgrade, colors, login failure

Topic:   Happy New Year  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

536 posts

Dec 2007 I transferred my offline genealogy over to PhpGedView 4.1.5, all told about 500 records I believe. As 2015 draws to a close and over 19,000 records later, I think about all that has transpired since. And look forward to more with the next release of kiwitrees due early 2016.

Thanks kiwi. Happy developing in 2016!!! And thanks to the others around this forum.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

Thanks kiwi. Happy developing in 2016!!! And thanks to the others around this forum.

Thanks for the kind words.

I’m currently enjoying a warm summer break, but will be back soon and planning the release of kiwitrees 3.2.0 in January (probably later in the month rather than sooner). I’m hoping it is is as exciting for users as I think it will be 🙂

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.