Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

colors, Google Maps, husband, logout, menu, permissions, media_links, 3.0.0, validation, block, installation, resources, slideshow, 3.2.2, prison, fancy image bar, login, getClientIp, random_media, upgrade, 3.1.1, HTML block, batch update, google, chart, json, Relationship, inactive, themes, Fancy imagebar, 3.3.0, not married, kiwitrees 2.0.2, mystyle, 3.2.3, editor, events of close relatives, mobile, html, Support/Bug Reporting, road map, redirect, spouse, illegitimate, bug reporting, F.A.B., places, watermark, 7.2, calendar.php issue, webtrees, missing data, footer, person, users, charts, title, research tasks, children, admin

Tagged: 

Topic:   Fields which are updated automatically  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Pottsy Pottsy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Where can I find more examples of database fields which are updated automatically. These special fields are marked with # characters. For example #totalFamilies# ?

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1635 posts

The FAQ page at kiwitrees.net has all of them: https://kiwitrees.net/?p=3449

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Thanks Nigel.

Just had a lot of fun writing a story with it. Also learnt about the java script from the FAQ and added a couple of items to my site Thanks so much for all your work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.