Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

simpl_grey, validation, icons, HTML variables, language, links, permissions, new feature, resources, clipboard, internal messaging, seo, 3.0.0, road map, 7.0, errors, FAQ, album, error, version, merge, charts, event, statistics, DIV, census assistant, 2.0.2, place, server, upgrade, logout, dates, cousins, media, Add a wife, burial, PHP, 3.2.3, tab, github, type, save settings, help, advanced, MAC, session, blank screem, html, xmas, tools, emigration, random_media, gender change, progress, not married, Require visitor authentication, beta, access roles, mystyle, fixing errors

Tagged: 

Topic:   Option to remove "Change the blocks on this page"  

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Like my above mentioned example. Yes. I confirm. Public at homepage and admin/member access at my page.

Journal, Research task at mypage. Statistic with diff. options (design) in both pages. Html blocks at both too.

I can copy my setup at mypage to the test user and you can see at my need as an example! Just let me know if you need to have a closer look ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1656 posts

Great, thanks for that clarification. This discussion has been very helpful for me in formatting a more detailed plan for removing / replacing “My page”. I have it pretty clear in my mind now, so in the next few days I will try to summarise what I am thinking in a separate article. Hopefully others will add feedback there.

Removing My page is a serious matter, as it has been around since the start of PGV in (I think 2002), so some users may find the changes challenging. We are fortunate here at kiwitrees (I think) in having a smaller user-base, so it is easier to consult all or most users.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Agree ๐Ÿ™‚

And also easier to be heard ๐Ÿ˜›

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Option to remove "Change the blocks on this page"’ is closed to new replies.