Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

calendar.php issue, blocks, nickname, inactive, statistics, partner, administration pages, type, translate, batch update, messaging, Favourites, fixing errors, button, sanity checker, permissions, My Page, prefix, 3.1, webtrees 1.4.4.1, 3.2.0, tabs, login failure, version, add_asso_facts, design, clipboard, googlemaps, users, surname, latest version, date, last change date, colors theme, media_links, Require visitor authentication, edit, themes, session, 1939 Register, illegitimate, colors, 3.0.0 widgets, fancy image bar, married, simpl_pages, sanity, IE problem, blank screem, source, responsive menus, Google Maps, custom, access level, fatal error, tab, block, google, FAQ, .mo

Topic:   Fancy Tree and never married, never together parents  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Is it possible to have the Fancy Tree narrative modified so that if there is no entry for marriage between parents of a child it does not say they married? Perhaps rather than saying “She married …” could it say “She had children with …” or “She had a child with …”

Most of those in this situation understand that it is an automated report and it is hard to modify but inevitably they ask me if I can change the words.

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1480 posts

Yes. It is already on my to-do list for the next release.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.