Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

roadmap, translation, lists, pages, I18N, backup, census assistant, kiwitrees, widget, BAPM, not married, design, close, research, resources, prefix, release, My Page, cousins, dropbox. token, contact links, ID facts, census, 3.0.0, xenea, googlemap, search, messaging, datatables, pop-ups, advanced, contacts, ckeditor, blocks, married, individual resource, calendar.php issue, ID notes, event, repo, add, 500, 1939 Register, seo, ASSO, formatting, dead, 3.3.0, language, kiwitrees theme, progress, 3.2.3, colors, Export/Import, Histo, links, edit, updates, place, events of close relatives

Topic:   Family navigator – sub-links do not function with right-click  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

3rd May 2017 at 4:16 pm

Problem found. Fix committed for next release, but you can use the file in the attached zip folder as replacement for kiwitrees/modules_v4/family_nav/module.php if you want an immediate solution.

In some point of this thread you provided a temp fix which I did not include when upgrading to most current release. Without it, the family navigator problem still exists. Should I add the fix to 3.3.1?

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
      [updated: 07 Oct 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1533 posts

n some point of this thread you provided a temp fix which I did not include when upgrading to most current release. Without it, the family navigator problem still exists. Should I add the fix to 3.3.1?

—–

Yes, you should. The file is at the end of that thread (https://kiwitrees.net/forums/topic/family-navigator-3/#post-8655)

Sorry about that, it appears I accidentally reversed that fix before the release.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.