Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

research tasks, 3.2.2, pdf, custom, check, admin, media, login upgrade, simpl_grey, road map, custom modules, GEDCOM errors, roadmap, last change date, research, simpl_pages, 500, emigration, clippings cart, custom text, dropbox. token, family, new feature, close, Administration, immigration, latest version, fancy image bar, resources, zend, future, blocks, places, Require visitor authentication, lists, configure, pop-ups, My Page, cousin tab, charts, upgrade, news module, 3.0.0 widgets, duplicates, 3.1, autocomplete, default individual, feedback, session, transifex, seo, nickname, random_media, 3.1.1, 3.3.3, login, validation, watermark, add_asso_facts, chart

Topic:   Facts and Events blank sheet  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Pottsy Pottsy 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

41 posts

Since the upgrade my Facts and Events tab shows no data. I used to have historical facts and events linked to the tab and suspect that might be part of the problem. I only configure these things at upgrades so can’t remember where to look to fix this.

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

Hi

You can ignore my email (just sent) as I’m back able to use the forum again 🙂

This problem is easy. It’s described in the upgrade instructions for the previous upgrade (3.3.0) . You are corect that it relates to your historical events files. They are stored in /data/.

In those (and any other custom files) you need to do the following:

In each file near the top, just below the copyright statement, look for a block of code like

if (!defined('WT_WEBTREES')) {
      header('HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden');
      exit;
      }

Simply change “WT_WEBTREES” to “WT_KIWITREES”, save your file, and upload it back to its original location.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

41 posts

Thank you! Fixed. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.