Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Default record, ckeditor, configure, googlemap. modified, block, Extra menus, save settings, nickname, research tasks, upgrade, github, themes, help, colors theme, statistics, Favourites, fixing errors, php 7, illegitimate, NCHI, husband, REFN, name, 3.3.1, add missing death, editor, index, menus, Advanced search, 500, GEDCOM, edit interface, prison, 3.0.0 widgets, googlemaps, family, Add a wife, Relationship, sanity, library, translation, formatting, backup, style, pdf, Batch Updates, version, xenea, kiwitrees, widget, title, language, feedback, media, defacto, privacy, place, latest version, 2.0.2, contacts

Topic:   Facts and Events blank sheet  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Pottsy Pottsy 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Since the upgrade my Facts and Events tab shows no data. I used to have historical facts and events linked to the tab and suspect that might be part of the problem. I only configure these things at upgrades so can’t remember where to look to fix this.

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1484 posts

Hi

You can ignore my email (just sent) as I’m back able to use the forum again 🙂

This problem is easy. It’s described in the upgrade instructions for the previous upgrade (3.3.0) . You are corect that it relates to your historical events files. They are stored in /data/.

In those (and any other custom files) you need to do the following:

In each file near the top, just below the copyright statement, look for a block of code like

if (!defined('WT_WEBTREES')) {
      header('HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden');
      exit;
      }

Simply change “WT_WEBTREES” to “WT_KIWITREES”, save your file, and upload it back to its original location.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Pottsy
      Pottsy
      Participant

51 posts

Thank you! Fixed. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.