Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

source, admin, living, ckeditor, request, research, 3.0.0, blank screem, ID notes, google, links, privacy, album, 3.0.0 widgets, add, census, reports, 3.1, 500, sanity checker, F.A.B., logs, 2.0, simpl_grey, white screen, 3.2.3, re-order, prison, latest version, upgrade, fact, messaging, feedback, future, bug reporting, CREM, help, margin, duplicates, Batch Updates, googlemap. modified, block, MAC, census assistant, gettext, errors, merge, descendant, datatables, Histo, set link, Support/Bug Reporting, performance, error, simpl_pages, IE11, sanity, I18N, Add a wife, age

Topic:   Extra Pages  

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Roy Roy 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

122 posts

Nigel:

Great job on version 3.2.0!

Currently have it running on two local machines. Really like the changes that you have made in this version.

Have run into one situation that may or may not be an issue/bug. Edits to the “pages module” summary page do not take. My current “Main menu and summary page title” is “Resources” so I end up with two Resources Tabs; the pages one and the Resources tab new to this version. New pages or edits to the rest of the “pages module” pages are accepted without a problem. Repeatedly cleared the caches without success.

Any ideas?

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Thanks Roy. You are absolutely right, it is a bug. Annoying, because it’s one I thought I’d fixed a few weeks before the release.

I’ll get a fresh file attached here asap.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Attached zip file contains a replacement for /modules_v3/simpl_pages/module.php.

Extract that and copy to your web server to replace the original file.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Attachments:
      Roy
      Roy
      Participant

122 posts

Nigel:

The new file works great. Thanks!

I am really going to like the use of tabs in the new version. I will have to be more aware of tab management but need to do that anyway. This is just a push toward that end. Thanks again.

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.