Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

theme, github, name, 2.0, simpl_research, menus, order, block, clipboard, menu, datatables, library, margin, missing data, css, GEDCOM, places, fancy image bar, defacto, not married, census assistant, prefix, new feature, slideshow, individual resource, calendar, index, data errors, themes, json, living, children, Export/Import, follow, abbreviate, family navigator, check, php 7, access roles, tab, latest version, re-order, spouse, sidebar, calendar.php issue, configure, users, special character, 2.0.2, title, locked out, add, nickname, Google Maps, GEDCOM errors, Add a wife, family fact, redirect, login upgrade, ID notes

Topic:   Execution  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

536 posts

Nicholas II was himself and his entire family and household executed in 1918. I entered the date of death of 17 Jul 1918 and obviously they were buried that day, most likely.

<QUOTE WIKI>However the family was formally interred on 17 July 1998—the eightieth anniversary of the murder….</>

I would assume this becomes a note against the 1918 burial? I saw 1998 for burial of one child and thought it was a typo until I found this statement.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

A note is logical, or you could add a second burial event (re-burial?).

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.