Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

inactive, xenea, googlemap, calendar.php issue, custom modules, lists individuals families, zend, spouse, ASSO, fact, white screen, children, FAQ, clipboard, ADDR, installation, BAPM, icons, simpl_pages, reports, statistics, type, pending, 2.0.2, HTML block, Fancy imagebar, image, CHR, emmigration, performance, burial, fixing errors, save settings, 3.0.0. setup, 3.0.0 widgets, transifex, logs, Export/Import, dropbox. token, date, family facts, age, index, not married, tags, mystyle, Histo, Require visitor authentication, Extra menus, 3.1, source, birth, address, release, defacto, living, json, message contactform, Favourites, wish

Topic:   Execution  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

551 posts

Nicholas II was himself and his entire family and household executed in 1918. I entered the date of death of 17 Jul 1918 and obviously they were buried that day, most likely.

<QUOTE WIKI>However the family was formally interred on 17 July 1998—the eightieth anniversary of the murder….</>

I would assume this becomes a note against the 1918 burial? I saw 1998 for burial of one child and thought it was a typo until I found this statement.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
      [updated: 07 Oct 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1575 posts

A note is logical, or you could add a second burial event (re-burial?).

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.