Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

type, edit, login failure, add_asso_facts, add, html, add missing death, source, Export/Import, inactive, googlemap, special character, spam, simpl_pages, timeout, button, title, beta, GEDCOM errors, media_links, IE11, sidebar, menus, 3.2.3, mystyle, sanity, 3.3.3, contacts, charts, validation, 3.0.0, ASSO, surname, date, latest version, repo, time, research, random_media, event, colors, custom text, login, burial, errors, census assistant, folder, Default record, living, Advanced search, ckeditor, future, .mo, contact links, age, MAC, configure, dates, BURI, immigration

Topic:   Execution  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

462 posts

Nicholas II was himself and his entire family and household executed in 1918. I entered the date of death of 17 Jul 1918 and obviously they were buried that day, most likely.

<QUOTE WIKI>However the family was formally interred on 17 July 1998—the eightieth anniversary of the murder….</>

I would assume this becomes a note against the 1918 burial? I saw 1998 for burial of one child and thought it was a typo until I found this statement.

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

A note is logical, or you could add a second burial event (re-burial?).

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Execution’ is closed to new replies.