Kiwitrees on Twitter

datatables, title, administration pages, Search and replace, ID facts, survey, dates, media_links, individual resource, clipboard, custom, hover, family facts, cousin tab, MAC, edit, 3.3.0, editor, progress, batch update, type, F.A.B., upgrade, family fact, Require visitor authentication, HTML block, language, re-order, tags, blank screem, kiwitrees-nova, support, slideshow, styles, custom modules, 3.0.0, transifex, album, footer, save settings, Themes change, advent, illegitimate, googlemap. modified, multiple marriages, immigration, burial, login failure, shared note, simpl_pages, Histo, data errors, click, widget, 7.2, style, road map, admin, zend, getClientIp

Topic:   Execution  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

440 posts

Nicholas II was himself and his entire family and household executed in 1918. I entered the date of death of 17 Jul 1918 and obviously they were buried that day, most likely.

<QUOTE WIKI>However the family was formally interred on 17 July 1998—the eightieth anniversary of the murder….</>

I would assume this becomes a note against the 1918 burial? I saw 1998 for burial of one child and thought it was a typo until I found this statement.

MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0.2;  Firefox 57.0.4
      "A-D connections 3.3.3" [private]
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

"The Royals 3.3.3" <>
      PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

[updated: 10 Mar 2018]

1612 posts

A note is logical, or you could add a second burial event (re-burial?).

My personal kiwitrees site is
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Execution’ is closed to new replies.