Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

last change date, Support/Bug Reporting, editor, statistics, button, Administration, message contactform, surname, release, gallery, html, googlemap. modified, add, click, spouse, fixing errors, FAQ, fancy tree view, contact links, source, beta, tags, edit, 3.3.0, type, birth, Default record, BURI, marriages, blocks, partner, notes, spam, permissions, relationships, custom text, css, ASSO, users, chart, inactive, date, individual resource, merge, family navigator, dead, getClientIp, reports, logout, github, mysql5.7, footer, edit options, 3.2.2, prison, googlemap, Advanced search, progress, Require visitor authentication, google

Topic:   Execution statistics  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      grebjiem
      grebjiem
      Participant

107 posts

The execution statistics is set to hide.
      But the line: Execution time: …. seconds. Database queries: …. Privacy checks: …. Memory usage: …… KB.
      is showing on every page.

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1449 posts

That’s my fault, sort of 🙂

Execution settings are switched on in two ways. Either by setting “show executions stats” to ‘show’ OR by turning on the hidden (in the file session.php) kiwitrees debug option.

I turned debug on while looking for the cause of your media file issues, but hadn’t yet turned it off. I have now done that and the stats are now working only from the hide / show switch.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.