Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

hover, Google Maps, IE11, .mo, mail, immigration, set link, marriages, icons, multiple marriages, custom text, progress, add_asso_facts, abbreviate, googlemaps, google, 1939 Register, ckeditor, source, stories, burial, birth, nickname, name, batch update, resources, help, random_media, themes, latest version, contact links, dead, FAQ, styles, pop-ups, translate, .po, Administration, ASSO, privacy, album, 2.0, Histo, sanity, webtrees 1.4.4.1, server, place, 3.3.0, descendant, menus, gallery, googlemap. modified, upgrade, duplicates, person, F.A.B., performance, beta, zend, family

Topic:   Execution statistics  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      grebjiem
      grebjiem
      Participant

105 posts

The execution statistics is set to hide.
      But the line: Execution time: …. seconds. Database queries: …. Privacy checks: …. Memory usage: …… KB.
      is showing on every page.

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

That’s my fault, sort of 🙂

Execution settings are switched on in two ways. Either by setting “show executions stats” to ‘show’ OR by turning on the hidden (in the file session.php) kiwitrees debug option.

I turned debug on while looking for the cause of your media file issues, but hadn’t yet turned it off. I have now done that and the stats are now working only from the hide / show switch.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.