Authorjacoline
Last activity6 months, 2 weeks ago
StatusOpen
Replies2
Voices2
Participantsjacoline, kiwi
Actions
Tags

themes, zend, add, census assistant, source, Advanced search, updates, charts, googlemap, Favourites, image, contacts, search, theme, clippings cart, support, datatables, php 5.6, logout, CHR, children, kiwitrees, F.A.B., tree, timeout, watermark, validation, special character, 7.1, BAPM, github, dropbox. token, I18N, married, cookie, notes, fixing errors, Google Maps, research tasks, partner, responsive menus, date, close, logs, 3.3.5, default individual, advanced, ID facts, tools, divorce, progress, translate, defacto, Add a wife, custom, emigration, mobile, events of close relatives, spouse, last change date

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Topic:   Error – Installing  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar jacoline 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      jacoline
      Participant

471 posts

Got this trying to install it at php 7.0 (see enclosed)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1708 posts

Thanks. But I’m not entirely surprised. I have a long list of changes from kiwitrees 3.3.4 to copy onto the kiwitrees-nova platform, especially all the PHP 7+ changes. Probably best to wait a little longer. I will let you know when I think it is safe to test.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      jacoline
      Participant

471 posts

Thank you 🙂
      Was just curious 🙂

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.