Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

age, links, HTML block, custom, DSGVO, add missing death, seo, flags, check, reports, illegitimate, add, login failure, users, css, danish, language, installation, progress, MYSQL, My Page, fatal error, access level, php 7, gender change, new feature, configure, styles, 3.1, latest version, Default record, Favourites, menus, cousins, google, themes, GEDCOM, Require visitor authentication, advanced, Export/Import, wish, mystyle, BAPM, footer, place, data errors, charts, index, server, 2.0.2, date, library, sanity, husband, logout, button, slideshow, tab, Favourites 3.0.0, transifex

Topic:   Error – Installing  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Got this trying to install it at php 7.0 (see enclosed)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1679 posts

Thanks. But I’m not entirely surprised. I have a long list of changes from kiwitrees 3.3.4 to copy onto the kiwitrees-nova platform, especially all the PHP 7+ changes. Probably best to wait a little longer. I will let you know when I think it is safe to test.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

466 posts

Thank you 🙂
      Was just curious 🙂

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.