Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

validation, set link, census assistant, descendant, php 5.6, icons, responsive menus, help, defacto, simpl_pages, Histo, fact, login upgrade, BAPM, emmigration, 3.0.0. setup, backup, php 7, follow, Export/Import, Default record, message contactform, emigration, spam, type, upgrade, cemsus, logs, contact, spouse, html, add, feedback, fatal error, event, bug reporting, special character, logout, googlemap, access level, messaging, reports, styles, CHR, login, living, timeout, MAC, internal messaging, privacy, 3.2.3, date, Favourites 3.0.0, IE11, batch update, Extra menus, admin, Google Maps, survey, 500

Topic:   Default folder attaching images  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

544 posts

Add a media object > click the camera with the +, and the “default folder” has changed when I pick “Choose File”. Can’t remember how to get it back to the folder where the site’s images are stored.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 55.0.3
      [updated: 22 Sep 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1496 posts

When you click on “Choose file” kiwitrees hands over all functionality to your computer’s operating system. Kiwitrees has no way to know the folder structure of you local machine.

So which folder is first displayed there depends on how your operating system works. For me (Windows 10) it opens the last folder I used in the Windows file manager programme (“explorer”). I have no idea how your apple machine functions in this regard. But I am pretty sure there is no concept of a “default” folder.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.