Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

feedback, Support/Bug Reporting, roadmap, lists, illegitimate, Georgian, colors theme, BURI, random_media, inactive, age, kiwitrees, margin, sanity, dropbox. token, lists individuals families, installation, pdf, NCHI, themes, events of close relatives, Export/Import, google, 1939 Register, partner, nickname, ID notes, 2.0, kiwitrees theme, blocks, statistics, colors, access level, blank screem, .po, ckeditor, shared note, add_asso_facts, wish, spam, folder, notes, help, validation, privacy, 3.1.1, errors, transifex, not married, My Page, menus, contact, IE problem, cookie, fancy image bar, permissions, future, reports, fancy tree view, danish

Tagged: ,

Topic:   Customising Themes  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by macalter macalter 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1496 posts

Another of the new features available in the next (3.0.1) release of kiwitrees has just been added to the FAQ page:

https://kiwitrees.net/?p=4518

Feel free add your comments there.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

544 posts

The new feature sounds exciting! Always been too intimidated to even attempt modest customizing a theme such as the colour palettes. Let alone anything more ‘major’.

The quick-read of the FAQ seems like I may attempt it.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 55.0.3
      [updated: 22 Sep 2017]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.