Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

colors theme, emmigration, advanced, gender change, BAPM, source, github, calendar, census assistant, kiwitrees, contact links, immigration, flags, family facts, fact, individual resource, My Page, edit menu, image, 3.0.0. setup, GEDCOM errors, CHR, cemsus, data errors, defacto, order, new feature, emigration, custom, relationships, merge, googlemaps, translate, blank screem, tab, pages, hover, survey, blocks, REFN, Histo, html, messaging, kiwitrees theme, road map, missing data, 3.3.1, xmas, descendant, help, 3.1, ID notes, login failure, locked out, check, logout, CREM, pop-ups, Relationship, installation

Topic:   CSS for contact  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

409 posts

Missing bg-color at the top (at color theme)
      I made it like this at my custom css:

/* Styling for contactpage */
      #content #contact_page {background-color: #E6FFC7;}
      }

Dunno if it should be something else?

The footer is not filled out but reduced

https://www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees/module.php?mod=contact&mod_action=show&url=index.php

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1484 posts

The background looks OK as you have it for your custom version of colors. But for the standard theme, I think there should be no background color, so I would remove the colour from the bottom half, rather than add it to the top. That is more consistent with other pages, I think. But happy to hear from other “colors” theme users if they prefer something different.

I agree the footer is very slightly not wide enough. It has a width set at 99%. If I remove that it defaults to 100%.

For your custom version, I see you have added “width: 100.01%;”. That works, but 100% is all that is needed 🙂
      For the standard version, as there is no background it doesn’t really matter as the width isn’t obvious, but I will remove the width setting for next release. It will then default to 100%.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

409 posts

You changed it core css to 99% ? If so I remove it. No need to add it to custom if you change it at core!

No I have to have bg-color (top & bottom) since I have a background image (impossible to read if I do not add bg color)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.